Website Usage Policy
By using our website you accept the terms of this policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”/ “Policy”).
Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully and ensure that you understand it before using our website.
Our Acceptable Use Policy sets out the standards which apply to your use of this website, https://uk.laderach.com/ and https://shop.uk.laderach.com/ (together, “our website”) when communicating via our website, or otherwise interacting with it, it is recommended that you print a copy of this Policy for your future reference.
This Policy was last updated in September 2022.
Your agreement to comply with this Policy is indicated by your use of our website. If you do not agree to this Policy, you must stop using our website immediately.
The following documents also apply to your use of our website:
- Our Business Terms and Conditions, available at uk.laderach.com/terms-and-condition;
- Our Disclaimers and Notices, available at at uk.laderach.com/disclaimer;
- Our Cookies Policy, available at at uk.laderach.com/cookie-policy;
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In this Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Contents or Content
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our website;
means Läderach (UK) Limited.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our website is operated by Läderach (UK) Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12108999. Our registered address is 10 Coped Hall Business Park, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN4 8DP and our main trading address is 254 Regent St, London W1B 3AA, UK.
2.2 Our VAT number is GB 331631043.
3. How to Contact Us
4. Changes to this Policy
4.1 We may alter the terms of this Policy at any time. If we do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page. As explained above, your use of our website constitutes your acceptance of this Policy. Consequently, any changes made to this Policy will apply to your use of our website the first time you use it after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page every time you use our website. If you do not agree to any changes we make to this Policy you must not continue to use our website.
4.2 If any part of the current version of this Policy conflicts with any previous version(s), the current version shall prevail unless we explicitly state otherwise.
5. Acceptable Usage of Our Website
5.1 You may not use our website to:
- disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breach any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- interfere (by whatever means) with any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website; or
- make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by our copyright or other intellectual property right without our written permission;
- suggest any manner or form of association, approval, or endorsement by us where none exist;
5.2 You may only use our website in a lawful manner and
- you ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- your use of our website is not in any way, or for any purpose, unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use our website to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind;
- you must not use our website to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit unauthorised or unsolicited marketing or similar material (commonly referred to as “spam”);
- you must not use our website to bully, threaten, harass, intimidate, insult, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass our employees;
- you may provide links of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or exploit it;
5.3 Our website must not be framed any other website.
5.4 We may provide links to other websites for your information. If you use these links, you will be redirected away from our website. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked via our website, you do so entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5.5 We may make recommendations or show you products which we think suit you based on your past purchases, our top selling products or on your ratings or review of our products.
6. Breaches of this Policy
- Suspend or terminate your account;
- Remove, either temporarily or permanently, your communication or other submission from our website;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
6.2 We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that we may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 6.1) in response to your breach.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
7.1 This Policy, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
7.2 If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Part 7.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
7.3 If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
7.4 If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.